So there is a new movie coming out called “The Purge”. If you are easily triggered at all do not look up the plot of this movie. I unfortunately had to deal with an invasive pandora advertisement that sent me into panic attacks. It also personifies the new age of horror movies resulting to extremely triggering subjects for cheap thrills. Just don’t.
I’ve got fantastic news. IF YOU AREN’T PART OF THE LGBTQ Community… What is there for you to understand if it isn’t affecting your life?
Here’s what should happen
- Everyone stay out of everyone’s personal life unless you are given permission
- Give us our rights because it’s about damn time already
- Not be curious about what we do in bed. We do what you do. We just do it better.
- Realize that Asexuals are just as important to our community as any other group.
- figure out that Bisexuals aren’t sluts and it’s not a “Transitioning” Sexuality. It’s literally called that because people KNOW they like the same sex but haven’t had the chance OR fully decided if they like the opposite.
- Pansexuals aren’t whores. They’re fascinating and morally beautiful people.
- Stop worrying about the sanctity of marriage please. Marriage couldn’t have been MORE destroyed if a million LGBTQ couples got married than it already had been last year (2012).
- It’s Adam and whoever the fuck he wants ok?
I apologize if I used wrong terms or anything. I had good intentions. Please feel free to inbox and correct me OR fix them yourself.